Soledi: The meanning of "sole" is sun. "di" stems from the Italian suffix of Monday-lunedì, Tuesday-martedì, Wednesday-mercoledì, Thursday-giovedì, Friday-venerdì.So Soledi means everyday is sunny day with full of hope forever.
How to use:
1. Prepare scissors, a knife and a card.
2. Lay the transfer tape onto wall stickers.
3. Rub over to make sure all parts of graphic are stuck to the transfer tape.
4. Cut the patterns if necessary.
5. Start from top and slowly peel the wall sticker with transfer tape from the backing paper.
6. For large patterns, peel the backing paper from the patterns instead.
7. Stick the pattens onto the wall.
8. Rub over to make sure there are no wrinkles and all is in flat.
9. Remove the transfer tape slowly.
1x wall sticker