The BUCKSTRUCK Card Reader allows you to immediately check your Game and Trail Camera videos and images in the field on most all modern Android devices. Game and Trail Cameras should be checked quickly and before your hunt. This android card reader helps you do just that. Don't purchase expensive and bulky trail camera card viewers - this gets the job done more quickly and way less expensive.
Check your game camera pics and videos right from your stand. Here's how:
• Download app "OTG TROUBLESHOOTER" to verify your phone has USB Host Support. It is a free app on Google Play: http://bit.ly/1Vrrt7A
• "File Manager (file transfer)" app works best to view photos. Connect Buckstruck->"USBDriveA" will pop-up on the app, trail files located in "DCIM" folder.
• To view videos use app called "MX Player". This is available in the Google play store for free
Features of the great hunting device include:
• The lightest hunting trail camera and card readers on the market. Add it quickly to your hunting gear accessories so you can view your images in the field. It's a great trail camera SD Card Reader for your favorite hunter!
• This little trail camera sd card reader slips in your pocket or hunting pack and weighs less than 1oz.
• Many uses! Use as a trail camera card reader, a real-time hunting card reader, or just a gift as a hunting accessory to your favorite hunter!
• Pass the time in your stand watching whats on your trail camera right from your phone.
Popular Compatible Devices: Galaxy S2, S2 Plus, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & Note 2, 3, 4, 8.0, 10.1, Pro 12.2, LG G3, Moto X, HTC ONE, Droid Razr HD, Moto G, Moto X, Droid Turbo, Nexus 5, 6, 7G1, 7g2, 9, 10
**iPhones are not compatible with this micro USB version - See other listing for BuckStruck iPhone/iPad card reader**